The main objectives of MMAMA project are:
- Development of Scanning Microwave Microscopy (SMM) technology towards high performance including spatial electrical resolution, bandwidth (frequency range), and different forms of microwave probes.
- Extending measurements capabilities of SMM including sample size, temperature and environmental. stability, and development for new calibration routines.
- Establishing electromagnetic 3D models and software modules for advanced materials including modelling platform.
- Validation of the high frequency characterisation technology through the fabrication and the characterisation of reference materials and structures.
- Demonstration of multi-scale microwave imaging technologies at pilot scale for in-line and off-line production.
- Development of standard operating procedures and implementation of open access environment.